Mine is 124 at the substrate under the light. Tested with a PAR meter.Curious on everyone's PAR level at substrate level.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mine is 124 at the substrate under the light. Tested with a PAR meter.Curious on everyone's PAR level at substrate level.
If you have a spare head on a dosing pump, you can rig up something that tops up enough to kinda sorta function like a top off. You just have to tune how much to dose to offset evaporation.If others have suggestions for a cost-effective auto top off let me know.





I remember your tank having some tall Pogostemon decannensis, did they ever grow out of the water ? I am hoping to see if some of my stems would.Lookin good!
Oh yes, once it get's going, it's definitely a grower. I've trimmed mine many times and even got to where it was time to pull the original stems and start with just new cuttings which, in fact, is what I just did again on my show tank. Some stems, after a number of trimmings, will start to put more growth into additional side stems and grow more full that vertical. I've never let mine grow so tall though that they flower. I should try that with the current stems.I remember your tank having some tall Pogostemon decannensis, did they ever grow out of the water ? I am hoping to see if some of my stems would.

Ha! yah, wanted the same username across different platforms. Looks like ScapeCrunch would allow changing username every 2 years or so. I think have gotten used to many of the usual suspects posts that i think i might not have a hard time finding some of your posts if you changed the username.I've been thinking of having my user name changed as well.
Decimated indeed. Don’t get a chance to use either of those words routinely!
/ decimated
![]()
Really? I routinely find desiccated shrimp in unusual places around the house.Decimated indeed. Don’t get a chance to use either of those words routinely!








Good observation. Yes, still at 30% on my Chihirios WRGB II 10th ed. Most of the newer leaves on the Blyxa seems to be greenish, and whenever i have to remove a leaf or two from the Blyxa it is usually the more orangish red ones, which i have assumed are the older leaves. This is a pic when on high PAR, at 150 or more (light at 60-70%), the blyxa was definitely more red.Are you still running lower par at substrate level? Curious because the blyxa still shows that brushfire orange look.


100% - not too fast like rotala BR, not too slow like rotala florida, not too many branches like rotala tulunadensis, does'nt spread, not dull green and erect, pink undertones - one of the perfect plants in my mind.Love that rotala bonsai. One of my favorite plants of all time. There are just so few like it!





