Welcome to ScapeCrunch

We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.

Journal Quantum Entanglement

Doh! At first my brain responded “why is his tongue so fuzzy?” Haha. Fortunate that he didn’t leave any root tabs.

Amazing hardscape. It’s like this root burl has been there hanging on for decades and now the soil footing has washed away.
I can’t wait to see it develop.
 
Doh! At first my brain responded “why is his tongue so fuzzy?” Haha. Fortunate that he didn’t leave any root tabs.

Amazing hardscape. It’s like this root burl has been there hanging on for decades and now the soil footing has washed away.
I can’t wait to see it develop.
Thanks @MrJG

Is this the new Amazonia Pro?

We are new dog owners. He's into everything but getting better.
No it’s old, rinsed and dried in the oven. I’ve an understanding wife.

And on the differnt note. It’s our job to socialise our pets. I draw the line at rescaping my creations though 😁
 

Top 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top