We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.
Thanks for having me. Just a regular dude here, living in the US South West at the moment. I'm back to the hobby after a four year break. I have a Oase Scaperline 90 almost ready to be scaped. It's taken some time to gather equipment and hardscape alike. The weather is finally cooling down and I can order some plants soon. I plan to do a dark start in a week or so. Hopefully this scape will be without too many hiccups.I am pleased to see everyones "garden" here and hope to get advice and inspiration.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.