Welcome to ScapeCrunch

We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.

MOTM Media of the Month Contest - July 2026 - Best Angle

Media of the Month
Voting is closed
Completed
✓ Submissions Jul 20, 2026 at 12:00 AM
✓ Voting Jul 31, 2026 at 12:00 AM
3 Results Jul 31, 2026 at 12:00 AM
  1. Voting in this competition is closed

Art

Administrator
Staff member
I Donated 2026
Founding Member
Journal
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
6,546
Reaction score
5,050
Location
Florida
The theme for this month's contest is: Best Angle

Please take a picture of your aquarium (or anything in it) from a creative angle. Be as artistic and creative as you like.

The rules:
  • Submissions are allowed between July 4 and July 20.
  • Voting will start on July 20 at 12:01 am Eastern time.
  • Voting will end on July 31 at 11:30 pm Eastern time.
  • Submit a picture of your aquarium (or anything in it) from a creative angle. Be as creative as you like.
The prize:

A $25 store credit from BurrAqua thanks to @Burr740!
Logo-Contest.webp

Good luck!
 
Aren't you worried about a ball flying off the table and hitting the tank?
8 ball in the corner.....filter.
LOL it would have to be a pretty wild ball flying off the table to get to the tank. It's about 12 feet away but I guess it could be possible.
that a dart board on the left? I would be more worried about someone throwing a wild shot, lol!
You would have to be a REALLY, REALLY bad dart player to hit the tank.......but again I guess anything is possible.

Now you guys got me thinking...................... but really makes no difference everything is in the place it fits so I guess I have to take my chances!
 
Now you guys got me thinking...................... but really makes no difference everything is in the place it fits so I guess I have to take my chances!
Yeah, I was going to say, I don't think that aquarium is getting moved.
 

Top 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top