• Welcome to ScapeCrunch!

We are a friendly, online community of people interested in planted aquariums. We support and help each other learn and grow. It is our sincere hope that you will join us and find our tight-knit community valuable and fun!

ScapeCrunch is different than Facebook Groups. Here's how:

• It is a place where you can make long-term friends in the planted aquarium hobby and have long, multi-day talks on specific subjects.
    • Unlike social media, online communities like ScapeCrunch are much better at curating collective knowledge and in fostering deeper relationships.
    • They lend themselves better at long-form discussions.
    • You can maintain a thread on your personal aquarium with pictures and details. Other members can comment, help and ask questions. You can do the same with their Member Tank threads.

Where Facebook is more like a large city-wide party, ScapeCrunch is more like your neighborhood bar "where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came." It's always fun to go to large parties but it's at the local bar that you feel people really know you. The great part is that you can and should go to both!

Please consider joining to become a full fledged member of our growing community of planted aquarium obsessed enthusiasts. Let's grow together!

Join Us!

Show your pets!

Koan

Community Member
Supporting
  • Jun 11, 2023
    US
    There's long-running thread by this name over on Another Forum that looks like a lot of fun 😁

We all have lives above water, here's your chance to show off your pets!

Let's see your best shots of family members with neither gills nor photosynthetic machinery.

I'll start :

1000029689.jpg
    1000029690.jpg
    1000029688.jpg
    1000029692.jpg
    1000029691.jpg

Devochki moi russkiye volkodavi.. πŸ’šAnd Greyhound 🏎️

Devochki moi russkiye volkodavi.. πŸ’šAnd Greyhound 🏎️
    Beautiful sighthounds! I raised, showed and lure coursed Afghans and a Saluki in my younger days.
    At this time, I have my Beautiful Bingo and RIP my beloved Mitzi the MinPin, who passed away back in October:

IMG_1244_Original.jpeg

Joining my family now is Pippin, a Biewer Terrier at 6months old:

IMG_3019.jpeg

Beautiful!

Afghans.. saluki.. Min pin.. and now Yorkies: clearly you have the patience of a saint πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ€

Yes Luci's pretty hot, that was a fun day. Her sister's there for moral support, isn't that interested in the bunny πŸ‡

1ca4c3e7dbc3844b597b7e872d5ee7e0.jpg

My Bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back