• Welcome to ScapeCrunch!

We are a friendly, online community of people interested in planted aquariums. We support and help each other learn and grow. It is our sincere hope that you will join us and find our tight-knit community valuable and fun!

ScapeCrunch is different than Facebook Groups. Here's how:

• It is a place where you can make long-term friends in the planted aquarium hobby and have long, multi-day talks on specific subjects.
    • Unlike social media, online communities like ScapeCrunch are much better at curating collective knowledge and in fostering deeper relationships.
    • They lend themselves better at long-form discussions.
    • You can maintain a thread on your personal aquarium with pictures and details. Other members can comment, help and ask questions. You can do the same with their Member Tank threads.

Where Facebook is more like a large city-wide party, ScapeCrunch is more like your neighborhood bar "where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came." It's always fun to go to large parties but it's at the local bar that you feel people really know you. The great part is that you can and should go to both!

Please consider joining to become a full fledged member of our growing community of planted aquarium obsessed enthusiasts. Let's grow together!

Join Us!

Hello Hello!

plantnoobdude

Community Member
Jan 7, 2023
Earth
You guys may know me for my contributions to ukaps or the occasional post on tpt. But to make things short. I love plants, and mucking about with ferts. My ideal goal is to get sensitive lythracaea, and greedy ludwigia growing fast and with no stunting. Currently I have two tanks, one low tech and one high tech. My high tech is inert substrate, nh4 dosing and very Lean nutrients.
I will try figure out how to resize my images to post here.

welcome-gif-animation-12.gif
Welcome! Very glad to have someone from England as part of our community!

If you have any issues with uploading photos, please let me know. Unless the image is very large in terms of megabytes, you can just upload it here and then manually resize it on the screen by clicking on it.

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful tank but it looks like you may need a bigger tank to give those plants some breathing room! Haha

Very impressive mix of plants you have in there! Stunning!

Back