• Welcome to ScapeCrunch!

We are a friendly, online community of people interested in planted aquariums. We support and help each other learn and grow. It is our sincere hope that you will join us and find our tight-knit community valuable and fun!

ScapeCrunch is different than Facebook Groups. Here's how:

• It is a place where you can make long-term friends in the planted aquarium hobby and have long, multi-day talks on specific subjects.
    • Unlike social media, online communities like ScapeCrunch are much better at curating collective knowledge and in fostering deeper relationships.
    • They lend themselves better at long-form discussions.
    • You can maintain a thread on your personal aquarium with pictures and details. Other members can comment, help and ask questions. You can do the same with their Member Tank threads.

Where Facebook is more like a large city-wide party, ScapeCrunch is more like your neighborhood bar "where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came." It's always fun to go to large parties but it's at the local bar that you feel people really know you. The great part is that you can and should go to both!

Please consider joining to become a full fledged member of our growing community of planted aquarium obsessed enthusiasts. Let's grow together!

Join Us!

Are you thinking about summer vacation already?

Art

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Supporting
Founding Member
PAFF
    Reaction score
    It's getting colder. Are you thinking of next summer's vacation already??

IMG_3011.jpeg

Maybe our virtual snow will come back for you! ;)

This reply is not related to the summer but rather to the current winter in the northern hemisphere; just knew a couple of days ago that some europeans think to spend their winter in Egypt (and probably other countries in the MiddleEast) as spending the time over here will be cheaper than paying the electricity bills in their countries because of the current prices

Advertising for Egypt now, think about spending some time in Egypt, because of the current USD forex price and inflation it would be a very cheap vacation ;)

I can give you free recommendations whether during summer or winter

Egypt's North Coast is very good during summer, just the white sand and clear sea water with a very good weather for a relaxing vacation
    1670517298867.png

Hurghada is another good option for both summer and winter, mainly for those who love scuba diving and snorkelling in the red sea
    1670517375971.png1670517617965.png

And of course upper Egypt for its very warm weather in winter and for all the Egyptian monuments
    1670517433932.png1670517664669.png

Wow! My wife and I were talking not too long ago about wanting to visit Egypt. We were thinking the monuments but I had no idea how beautiful the beaches are!

Back